Smart Respiratory Products Ltd. and our affiliates know how important privacy is to our customers and we strive to be clear about how we collect, use, disclose, transfer and store your personal information.
Although we aim to offer you the best service possible we make no promises that the services on our site will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the services will be fault-free. If a fault occurs at the site you should report it to email@example.com and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can. Your access to the site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.
You agree that you will not use the site for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
- interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the site;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Information We Collect
We collect various types of information in connection with the services, including:
- Information you provide directly to us;
- Information we collect about your use of our services;
- Information we obtain from third party sources;
- Anonymised data about your use of the app.
Use and Sharing of Information
We use the information we collect:
- To provide the services you request;
- To understand the way you use the services so that we can improve your experience;
- To understand more about our customers so that we can offer the most relevant communications, services, and experiences;
- To provide customised content and advertising with your separate consent where required.
We may share your information with:
- Affiliates – the companies related to Smart Respiratory Products Ltd. by common ownership or control;
- Service providers – companies that provide services for or on behalf of Smart Respiratory Products Ltd;
- Law enforcement – when we are required to do so or to protect Smart Respiratory Products Ltd. and its users;
- Governmental health bodies – when we are required to do so to.
We will use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- to register you;
- to provide a service you request;
- to provide customised content and provide personalised services based on your past activities on our services with your separate consent if required;
- for advertising, such as providing customised advertisements, sponsored content, and sending you promotional communications with your separate consent if required;
- for assessment and analysis of our market, customers, products, advertising campaigns and services to help us better understand, through statistical processes where necessary, more about our customers, in order to offer the most relevant communications, services and experiences to you.
- to ask you for your opinions on our products and services and to carry out customer surveys with your separate consent if required;
- to understand the way people use our services so that we can improve them and develop new products and services;
- to facilitate the provision of software updates;
- to conduct promotions, as permitted by law; and otherwise with your separate consent;
- to understand the impact on your health with clinical research.
Depending on the reason for which we combine the data, and on the requirements of applicable law, specific controls for such combination will be made available to you, by visiting our webpage which provides you with the opportunity to exercise your individual rights under data protection law.
Information from third party sources
We may receive information about you from publicly and commercially available sources (as permitted by law), which we may combine with other information we receive from or about you. We also may receive information about you from third party social networking services when you choose to connect with those services.
Other Information We Collect
Sharing your information
We may disclose your information internally within our business to the relevant teams such as, without limitation, the customer services team, the legal team, the finance team, the sales team, and where you have chosen to receive marketing messages, the marketing team. We may also disclose your information to the following entities, only to the extent that this will be necessary to perform the services.
We take protection of your data seriously, and have put in place appropriate physical and technical measures to safeguard the information we collect in connection with the services. However, please note that although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, internet transmission, computer system, or wireless connection is completely secure.
Deletion of personal information
We will not keep your personal data for longer than is necessary for the purpose it was collected. This means that data will be destroyed or erased from our systems when it is no longer required.
We take appropriate steps to ensure that we process and retain information about you based on the following logic:
- at least the duration for which the information is used to provide you with a service;
- as required under law, a contract, or with regard to our statutory obligations;
- only for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, is processed, or longer if required under any contract, by applicable law, or for statistical purposes, subject to appropriate safeguards.
Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, mobile phone or other device. They enable the entity that put the cookie on your device to recognise you across different websites, services, devices, and/or browsing sessions. Cookies serve many useful purposes. For example:
Cookies can remember your sign-in credentials so you don’t have to enter those credentials each time you log on to a service.
Cookies help us and third parties understand which parts of our services are the most popular because they help us to see which pages and features visitors are accessing and how much time they are spending on the pages. By studying this kind of information, we are better able to adapt the services and provide you with a better experience.
Cookies help us and third parties understand which advertisements you have seen so that you don’t receive the same advertisement each time you access a service.
Cookies help us and third parties provide you with relevant content and advertising by collecting information about your use of our services and other websites and apps.
When you use a web browser to access the services, you can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is sent. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. The operating system of your device may contain additional controls for cookies.
Please note, however, that some services may be designed to work using cookies and that disabling cookies may affect your ability to use those services, or certain parts of them.
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
Essential Cookies which enable you to order products and receive services from our website.
Performance Cookies which enable us to analyse the performance and design of our website and detect errors. For example, this type of cookie allows us to recognise that you have visited our website before and shows which sections of our website are most popular by allowing us to see which pages visitors access most frequently and how much time visitors spend on each page. We use, without limitation, Google Analytics, Adobe, and similar analytics cookies to achieve this.
Advertising Cookies which enable us and our carefully selected partners to deliver advertisements to you, or contact you directly where you have separately consented to such communications, which match your interests by, for example, collecting information about services you have browsed.
Beacons and/or Pixels. We, along with certain third parties, also may use technologies called beacons or pixels that communicate information from your device to a server. Beacons and pixels can be embedded in online content, videos, and emails and can allow a server to read certain types of information from your device, know when you have viewed particular content or a particular email message, determine the time and date on which you viewed the beacon and pixels, and the IP address of your device. We and certain third parties use beacons and pixels for a variety of purposes, including to analyse the use of our services and (in conjunction with cookies) to provide content and advertisements that are more relevant to you.
When you access and use our services (except for websites provided by third party service providers), you will be asked to provide your separate consent to the storage of cookies (which includes other local storage technologies, beacons, pixels and other information on your devices) by us. You will also be asked to provide your separate consent to the access of such cookies (which includes local storage technologies, beacons, pixels and information) by us and by the third parties mentioned above. Your experience of our website/services may be affected if you do not accept cookies, and further information will be provided to you at the time we ask you for this specific consent.
Our services make use of social network plugins (“Plugins”). When you use a service that contains plugins, information may be directly transferred from your device to the operator of the social network. We have no influence on the data gathered by the plugin. If you are logged into the social network, your use of our service can be referenced to your social network account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking “Like”, “Follow”, or “Share”, or enter a comment, the information may automatically show in your social network profile. Even if you are not logged into your social network account, it may be possible that the plugins transmit your IP address to the social network operators. Please consider this when using our services.
For information about the social network operators of the plugins used in our services (“Operators”) please see below:
Operators of Plugins used in our Services
If you are a member of one or more of the following social networks and do not want the operator to connect the data concerning your use of our services with your member data already stored by the operator, please log out of the social network before using our services.
If you have any specific questions regarding the use of your data, please contact us at:
Smart Respiratory Products Ltd
Imperial White City Incubator (I-HUB), 80 Wood Lane, W12 0BZ London, United Kingdom
Exclusion of Warranty
We try to make sure the information, services and materials contained on this site are as accurate as possible. However the site is provided ‘as is’ and we give no warranty or guarantees in respect of the accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability or of any kind regarding the site and/or any information, services or materials provided on the site.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in respect of all the information, services and materials contained on the site, we expressly disclaim all warranties and conditions, including implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, and those arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage of trade.
We assume no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing, in the site.
In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages of whatsoever kind including, but not limited to, loss of profit, business losses such as lost data, lost profits or business interruption, whether or not in the contemplation of the parties, whether based on breach of contract, negligence or any other tort, product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages, which arise out of or are in any way connected with:
- your access of the site;
- your use of the site;
- the content of the site;
- any failure or delay of the site including, but not limited to, the inability to use any component of the site;
- our provision of or failure to provide services;
- the performance or non- performance of the site;
- any information, software, products, services and related graphics displayed on the site;
- your access of other material on the internet via links from the site.
Affiliates / links to other Sites
As a convenience to patients the site may include links to other sites or material which are beyond our control. We accept no responsibility for such sites and do not endorse their contents or any information, material, products or services accessible through the sites. If you decide to access other sites, you do so at your own risk.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from any liability, action, claim, loss and expense (including all legal costs) that are suffered or incurred by us and/or any affiliated or associated company or entity whether or not reasonable, or otherwise
Copyright & Trademark
The content of the site is protected by copyright, trade marks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. The site and each of its modules including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software, is the property of us. None of the data or content found on the site may be reproduced, republished, distributed, posted, sold, transferred, linked to other sites or modified without our expressed written permission. In addition, the trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this site (“the Trade Marks”) are registered and nothing contained in this site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any of the trade marks without our permission. All other intellectual property rights (including any patent, copyright, database rights, registered design, trade mark, trade name, know-how or industrial or intellectual property right subsisting anywhere in the world and any applications to protect any of the above) and goodwill in and relating to the site (including all components developed and produced for the site including the up-dates, format, art direction, look and feel and content) (the “Intellectual Property Rights”) shall be owned by us. However, you may retrieve and display the content of the site on a computer screen or download, print or copy the contents of the site for your personal non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices.
This Site is owned and operated by Smart Respiratory Products Ltd, whose principal trading address is: Imperial White City Incubator (I-HUB), 80 Wood Lane, W12 0BZ London, United Kingdom.